Enough time was provided to fulfill the requirement ?
How easy were the mandatory criteria to meet ?
How well did the client pay ?
How Promptly the payment made after raising the invoice ?
How transparent were the madate provided ?
How promptly was feedback provided ?
How punctually interview were taken ?
Will Work Again
Not Work Again
- Good footfall to selection rate
- Employer makes it crystal clear about the hiring mandate
- Training is provided to manpower
- Extremely poor joining to retention rate, with most joiners leaving within a day due to lack of proper briefing and counselling
- No hiring process in place
- Owner himself conducts interviews leading to delayed process
- No relationship building with the hires
- Expects housekeeping personnel to provide proof of experience
Difficulty of Profiles
Would work with this company in future ?
By Anonymous User 3 years ago